Introduction to Housing First
Training: Introduction to Housing First
Who is this course for?
Anyone interested in finding out more about the approach including staff from the voluntary sector, local authorities, housing providers, health and social care providers and other related sectors. This course is for frontline and non-service delivery staff.
What will you learn?
This course will:
- Provide you with an understanding of the background and evidence base of Housing First
- Ensure you fully understand the principles of Housing First and why they’re important
- Enable you to understand who Housing First is for and why
- Provide you with information on the ‘key ingredients’ for implementing Housing First in England
- Ensure you know where to go for more information
The course will provide both information and a chance for delegates to explore their perceptions of some of the concepts and philosophy underpinning the approach.